|power supply ||230v ac / 50 hz|
|no. of load cells ||6 |
|microprocessor type|| 16 bit|
We are offering a wide range of Computerized Weighbridge Terminal.
Asi-w is a state of the art smart terminal which is designed to process weighbridge data and generates reports date wise. Party wise. Material wise, vehicle wise etc. Along with date and time weighment.
The asi-w is ideal for hot and dusty environment & replaces the personal computer as far as weighing operations are concerned.Features :
- 16 char. X 2 line lcd ot display weight, date and lime the kcd is also used for displaying date entered through ibm keyboard during the process of weighment.
- Parallet printer port for connecting a standard 80-column dot matrix printer for printing weighment slip and daily reprots.
- RS232 serial port for transmission of data to computer.
- Remoter display port for connecting 6-digit 7 segment numeric display for weight.
- Load cell port for connecting a standard ibm compatible keyboard. This will be used for data entry during calibration and weighment.
- Internal battery backed memory for storage of wighment
- Data Software features offered in asi-w:
- Provision of entering data like vehicle number. Customer and commodity during weighment and printing the same on a ticket.
- Code dased weighing for repeatedly used data. This help in speeding up the weighment operation.
- Automatic recall of first weighment data during second weighment and auto, calculation of net weight.
- Any particular record of stored wighment data can be recalled for viewing. Deleting and printing.
- Multi level password protection, to prevent un-aauthorized access to the setup procedures.
- Provision of entering the charges for weighment and printing on the slip.
- Date and time data is generated internally and the same is printed on the slip storage fo 1500 records in memory. This data can be recalled date wise, customer wise, material wise for report printing.
- Facility for minor correction in weight. True and accurate calibration achieved by entering for correction factor from keyboard without using actual test wights.